Who are We?
Vestacare provides high quality, innovative services for people with learning disabilities who may also have additional physical and health care needs and behaviours that challenge.
Vestacare’s head office is situated at Unit 1, Westcroft Industrial Estate, Middleton, Manchester
Oakdene is situated at 1069 Rochdale Road, Blackley, Manchester. Oakdene provides a Six Day Service, opening 12 hours each day in accordance with individual need. Find out more about Oakdene >>
Silverdene supports 19 people who have a learning / physical disability. Silverdene is situated at 709-711 Moston Lane, Moston, Manchester. Find out more about Silverdene >>
Vestacares mission is to be recommended and respected as an excellent provider of services for people with learning disabilities in the North West. Our principle service has evolved from consultation with people who use services, their circle of support and staff, and embodies the values of our organisation. Our aim is to develop a transparent needs led service, which is responsive to individual requirement, and evidences best practice to those we support. We continually strive for innovation and for new ways to improve the service we offer.
We show commitment by the way we think about our work, our attitudes and behaviour. These have a direct impact on the people using our service. It is not enough to know and understand our commitments, our team must also be able to demonstrate understanding continuously through the way we work.
At Vestacare we are proud of our high quality support and our success in delivering individually tailored services that perfectly match the needs of each person we support. Our flexible service is based around individual need so each person can achieve his or her own ambitions. Our expertise lies in tailoring services and putting the hopes and dreams of the people we support first.
On going commitments;
- We will consult with all parties about our quality assurance process and use their views to shape how we check the quality of the services we offer.
- Have a quality assurance process which focuses on people supported experiences and their involvement throughout it.
- We will consult with people using our service about major changes that affect them and their views will be fed back to our organisation.
- We will train two staff as person centered facilitators. We will then have a total number of four Person Centred Planning facilitators on our site.
- We will feedback any compliments and complaints on every occasion in a way they can understand.
- We will undertake a customer satisfaction survey and make available our findings to all in a format accessible to them.
- Set up a Self Advocacy Group to provide a forum to discuss topics that are important to the people we support.